Facilities provided by the library
- Open access – Readers can consult their required books from the shelves independently.
- Internet – Users can surf the Internet to access e-resources and download materials from the Internet.
- Career Guidance - Books & journals relating to different competitive examinations are available for reference.
- Current Awareness – The newly added books and journals are displayed for the convenience of students and faculty members.
- Reprography – The reprographic facilities are available for the students and faculty members for library documents/books only. Photocopy of class notes and personal books is prohibited.
- Book display - The Library displays books related to specific themes.
- Linkage with other library - The Library has an institutional membership in the NELIC, which has access to a variety of free/paid journals.
- OPAC - Web OPAC searching facility through Koha is available.
- Research & Resource Centre - The Library provides readers with related books, journals, e-resources and archival materials for researchers/scholars. Our digital library provides the readers with collections of eBooks, magazines, sample project works, thesis, sample assignment works, past question papers, and different peer-reviewed papers.